Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NOT HAPPY JAN!!

After calling from Melbourne to confirm our airport transfer, we were left standing outside the airport in the cold. After calling the hotel again we were told to get a taxi, (at our expense) which would cost us . later we arrived at the hotel only to be told over the phone that our key was in a create out the back. The next day when returning the key and inquiring about a refund for the taxi we were spoken to over the phone and told some one would call.

Please put the key through the hole in the door. 2days later still no call, so I called back into the hotel. To my surprise I got to speak to a lady in person. I was told she could not help me and that she would get the manager to call me. I'm still waiting.

Launceston is quite a lovely place to visit. Lots of great bakerys'.

Book North Lodge Apartments, or Launceston Area Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment